Come see us...

474 Haywood Road in West Asheville
828.505.8595
We are a working studio with unposted hours,
but usually you can find us there most weekdays,
9am-3ish,
and sometimes more.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beth Martin Design

My sister is the most amazing graphic designer I know. Ok, I don't really know that many, but she is truly amazing, and you all seem to like what she has done with our logo, sign, and general look of our graphics. Is that called our identity? I think so, I will have to ask her. She came all the way from London to help with the opening of the shop. During her time here not only did she supply her nephew with enough ice cream for the following year, but also made it possible for me to actually do this, and gave us some super sweet logo style...go check out her website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment